March 19, 2020
Today, Utah Attorney General Sean D. Reyes received updates from United States Surgeon General Jerome Adams about ways to combat and contain the Coronavirus, including mitigation. The information came on a bi-partisan teleconference arranged by the White House.
“I want you to have the very latest up-to-date information,” Attorney General Reyes said. “Addressing this pandemic is not a partisan issue and the following information is the best we can provide.”
Since information is changing rapidly, Attorney General Reyes encourages the public to utilize the links provided below.
Agencies like the CDC and HHS provide information on those links in real-time. Please utilize them for yourselves, your family and loved ones.
It is important to note that currently, the risk to the average Utahn remains low, however, prevention is essential. All agencies are working aggressively to monitor this continuously evolving situation and to keep our partners and the public informed.
- The most up-to-date information and guidance can be found via the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 website
- HHS/CDC Community Framework for Mitigation
- Guidance for families, businesses, schools, and others
- The Coronavirus Task Force holds frequent national briefings which can be viewed live here
- Get the latest updates on the Coronavirus in Utah on the Utah Coronavirus Task Force website
- Please follow HHS, CDC, and other agency social media channels for up-to-date information.
What You Need To Know